We are a proud innovative company that is continuing to grow. As a result, we set the quality, dedication and ability of our team to meet the highest standard of performance and business practices. Furthermore, in nurturing relationships with our partners, it is crucial for our company's thrive and success to care for our customers to the highest levels of excellence, to never be contemptuous and to always improve upon what we have built.
- Good presentations skills and experience with training
- Availability to travel
- Must be able to learn conversational English
- Ability at working under ambiguity
- Enthusiastic and ability to work in teams
- Public speaking skills and ability to train big groups
- Responsable to build clients and ensure same store sales growth
- Go to clients stores, train and ensure moment
- Perform analysis by partner
- Negotiation with owners of distributors
- Development of exhibition guides
- Administrative management
- Minimum experience of 2 years in any of the following areas: Customer Service, Sales, Sales in Modules, Advertising, Pr, Memberships, OPC (time shares).
- Knowledge in the Telecom industry (must)
- Experience in visual merchandising (electronic)
- Training experience with potential clients
- Company-funded health insurance for employee and immediate family
- Company-funded employee life insurance
- 10 company holidays; 15 days vacation (20 at 3rd year); unlimited sick leave
- Annual fitness benefit ($500); professional development benefit ($2000), and international travel benefit ($2000)
- Aguinaldo 20 dias; Vacation bonus 50%; $2,000 MXN / month vales de despensa
- Phone finance benefit
PayJoy's mission is to deliver access to credit to the next billion people in emerging markets worldwide. Our unique mobile locking technology gives customers the ability to afford their first smartphone on credit, using the phone itself as collateral, and then provides further access to credit to help weather life's unexpected financial surprises and climb the ladder of economic well-being.
Founded in 2015, today PayJoy has reached hundreds of thousands of customers in a dozen countries around the globe, including Mexico, Brazil, India, Kenya, and South Africa, and is on a strong growth path with support from major industry partners to bring credit to millions in the near future.