Who We Want
- Effective communicators. People who can interpret information clearly and accurately to concisely communicate results and recommendations to stakeholders, senior management, and their teams.
- Talent developers. Growth-oriented managers who recruit and hire top-performing talent and prioritize the development of their team members.
- Compliance-focused orchestrators. Managers who carefully oversee people, processes, and deliverables to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- [Managers who drive performance. People who implement process improvements and leverage the talent of their team to consistently increase performance and productivity.
- Quality-focused team drivers. People who push their team to deliver the highest quality products and solutions in a timely manner.
What You Will Do
Oversees the production process operates with a business acumen mindset with a focus on delivering a great employee and customer experience through the leadership of a team of production supervisors. Manage time and resources effectively through good organizational skills and through the use of positive problem-solving skills. The position will also have the ability to understand complex concepts, behave decisively and operate in a systematic and logical manner. Ensure business unit achieves Safety, Quality, Financials and people related goals. Delivery the year over year gross margin expansion by reducing cost through lean and CI projects
- Ensure Key Performance Indicators for efficiency and performance are meet or exceeded.
- Ensuring production is cost effective by monitoring overhead, materials, hours, throughput.
- Monitoring product standards and implementing good manufacturing practices and process improvements.
- Implement and drive continuous improvement activities through implementation of change management process and best practice.
- Working with Managers to implement company policies and goals.
- Ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed.
- Ensure coaching and development of business resources to meet business objectives.
- Supervises, motivates and reviews the performance of a team of supervisors
- Contribute to the Coordination, set up, and implementation of standard operating procedures for areas of operations.
- Ensure processes are producing an effective quality product.
- Working out the human and material resources needed for daily operations.
- Ensure complete compliance to quality and regulatory standards
- Ensuring that training plans and related training documents address the quality aspects of the job function, and/or assembly task.
- Maintain set standards highly regulated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and COFEPRIS.
- Establishes strong working relationships with advanced ops, sales, marketing, R&D and service.
What You Will Need
- Bachelor’s degree. (Engineering, Business Administration, or related degree).
- 10+ years’ increasing responsibility of operations management experience, Preferably healthcare, medtech or manufacturing environment.
- 4 to 6 years in a leadership role.
- Ability to achieve objectives by working in and with cross-functional and multi-cultural teams.
- Ability to maintain high ethical standards.
- Ability to adapt to/implement on-going changes in procedures.
- Ability to adapt to continually changing priorities.
- Skills to identify problems and implement solutions.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and reasoning abilities.
- Strong strategic mindset.
- Preferred lean manufacturing experience
- Organized, Self-motivated and proactive Required
- Fully bilingual Spanish – English