Production SupervisorCity: Nogales Country/Region: MX Description: About Prysmian Group
Prysmian Group is the world leader in the energy and telecom cable systems industry. Each year, the Group manufacturers thousands of miles of underground and submarine cables and systems for power transmission and distribution, as well as medium low voltage cables for the construction and infrastructure sectors. We also produce a comprehensive range of optical fibers, copper cables and connectivity for voice, video and data transmission for the telecommunication sector. We are almost 29.000 employees, across 52 countries. Everyone at Prysmian Group has the potential to make their mark; because whatever you do, wherever you are based, you will be part of a company that is helping transform the world around us. Make Your Mark Video
Team overview and job responsibilities
We are looking for a Production Supervisor to join our Manufacturing team. Based in Nogales-Mexico; the candidate will be responsible of managing the production team and the equipment of the plant in order to produce quality parts on time.
- This person will have the responsibility and authority to comply with all activities related to the quality and compliance of IATF and ISO-14001.
- Direct production team and materials to achieve plant objectives by developing programs to highlight the progress of productive efficiency and stimulation for improvement, establishing quality attitude in production staff to meet customer demand.
- Responsible for providing the direction of the training program.
- Ensures that the production cost control program is tracked.
- Advises the plant manager on all matters related to the plant's operations.
- Assuring the safe conditions and procedures in the plant.
- Responsible for ensuring that all customer requirements are met, meeting quality needs and excellence.
- Get involved in continuous improvement processes for design, working method, 5's and discipline.
- Feedback to functional areas for any inconvenience in the development of the work.
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree in industrial engineer or engineer related
- Experience in management positions in manufacturing, Production, Programming, Production Control
- Language: Intermediate English.
- IATF 16949:2016 Knowledge
- Proactive / Teamwork
- Ease of interpersonal relationships
- Teamwork and Collective Responsibility
- Innovation and creativity
Prysmian Group, as an Equal Opportunity Employer, aims to attract and recruit individuals with diverse backgrounds, skills and abilities, who will enhance the quality of service and contribute to the Group’s success. Prysmian Group is committed to the development of an organization that prioritizes talent, where people feel respected, appreciated and free to fully express their human potential. Prysmian Group strongly believes that diversity drives meritocracy and brings significant value at all levels of the organization, increases the possibility of capturing market opportunities and maximizing value for our customers and shareholders. Prysmian Group bases its decisions on principles of equality, with evaluations based on the type of position and with a focus on best practices so individuals succeed based on their efforts and skills and their alignment with applicable job requirements.
Line Mangers, Hiring Managers, HR Corporate and HR Local are responsible for ensuring that diversity and inclusion are respected during the recruiting process. Unconscious bias and stereotypes must not influence our selection processes. We look for the best candidates and for the real value they can bring into the organization. We value meritocracy. We value diversity. We turn off our bias. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Prysmian Group will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
Your application data will be treated according to our Data Protection Policy. If you believe you require assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview, please let us know.