- Bachelor’s degree or certificate of completion of studies
- English and Spanish written and verbal skills
- 5+ years of experience in roles such as Account Management, Sales, Retail Buyer/Associate buyer, In-stock planner/allocator, Finance/analyst roles, Marketing/merchandising roles, Product management roles or Project management roles.
At Amazon, we seek to be Earth's most customer-centric company. Every day, millions of Customers rely on Amazon to give them access to one of the world's largest selections of consumer goods. To continue to delight and exceed our customer's expectations, we take the quality of our catalog very seriously. The Amazon Marketplace team in Mexico is looking for an experienced Program Manager to lead our efforts on improving catalog quality provided by Selling Partners to provide the best quality information to our Customers. The candidate will be responsible for working on new features or enhancements through automated and scalable mechanisms. You will partner with Central teams, technology teams, operations teams and business partners to identify and fix issues. The role will work on the Identification of opportunities by evaluating the current catalog quality from our Selling partners, and defining and driving various improvement projects.
You will work with business, operations, and tech teams on various initiatives and must have the leadership presence and communication skills to represent the team at all levels. You must be customer-obsessed, have strong self-motivation, able to influence and communicate with senior leadership.
- Project Identification and Prioritization: Work on the roadmap for Mexico by prioritizing new initiatives for further enhancements to improve metrics related to Catalog Quality.
- Build and manage operational processes to improve completeness, consistency, and correctness of the marketplace catalog.
- Collaboration: Partners with Mexico & Global Teams in identifying, defining and driving various improvement projects.
- Strong Commitment towards Key Goals and drives complex projects with a focus on improving Quality and/or Customer experience. Creating program goals and related metrics, track progress and manage through obstacles/blockers to achieve your objectives.
- Regular reporting to senior leadership: Drive the business program review on monthly/quarterly basis leadership/stakeholders.
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Work experience preferably in the eCommerce, on-line advertising, retail technology, or IT industries
- History of exceeding targets using a consultative, solutions-focused approach
- Experience optimizing for short-term execution while planning for long-term technical capabilities
- Advanced problem solving and root cause analysis combined with proven ability to communicate those analysis.