Why being part of Coca-Cola Latin America?
We’re accelerating our momentum as the fastest growing large consumer goods company in Latin America. People are our focus when we’re collaborating with our diverse network of locally connected bottling partners, and when we’re returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
Ensures business results and alignment with “Arca”. Oversees operations in “Arca - Noreste” supervising all Operations related issues across the franchise. Jointly with Franchise Director, leads the growth agenda of the “Arca” operations aligned with central strategies. Manages strategic, operational and commercial projects involving the “bottler”.
- Responsible for achieving business growth in “Arca - Noreste”, by shaping and implementing core capabilities and managing franchise leadership within multi channels and the KO System.
- Leads the implementation of Coca-Cola Company’s vision, with strong connections internally and externally, able to identify business opportunities and translate them into concrete actions with an agile and effective decision making.
- Manages the day to day operations of the franchise incl. marketing, commercial and financial; Leads localization of plans; monitors evolution of key indicators to achieve BP objectives (e.g. share, transaction, Revenues, volume); leads communication flow between “Arca-Noreste” and KO concerning priorities, programs, address market issues and performance; executes strategies with bottling partners; cooperates with bottlers to ensure local relevance and alignment with overall business; reviews and implements revenue growth opportunities/solutions.
- In partnership with “Arca-Noreste ” lead the execution and commercialization of them from concept to launch; establishing business systems and procedures and KPIs
- Develops processes and systems to increase sales effectiveness and maximize resource allocation. For example: design a segmentation model to leverage and develop operational capabilities to address local opportunities based on customized needs
- Regarding new products this position has two main responsibilities: identify market insights, risks and opportunities and communicate them timely and effectively to marketing, commercial strategy and innovation functions to be considered as input for current innovation processes.
- Wire with other regions and operations peers to ensure best practice sharing and alignment.
- The role is responsible for the P&L, budget and other KPI´s such as volume, transactions of the territory
KEY SUCCESS PARAMETERS
3 -5 years within the KO System or within the Industry. Desired Marketing and Commercial experience. Recommended Bottler Marketing or Commercial Strategy Experience and Understanding of retail (Modern, Traditional and On Premise channel).
- Guides and collaborates with bottler in the decision-making process involved in key areas such as RGM, budget and other commercial initiatives.
- Acts with a high level of autonomy so decision making must be sound and mindful ok KO and bottler impacts in guidelines, principles and impact.
- Continuous finding of new ways to identify regional market opportunities, generating value across the System in alignment with the BU strategic priorities
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.