Provide reliable technical assistance via inbound calls and emails to internal and external customers, you will provide professional coverage of the Technical Support Help desk, you will support a focus on accuracy, timely feedback, and customer satisfaction, you will drive timely identification, investigation, resolution, root cause analysis and replication of technical issues, you will build internal relationships to expedite complicated cases, you will develop a broad understanding of customer needs, you will support the knowledge-sharing mindset, methodology, and tools. You will help develop Technical Support processes, you will ensure proper documenting and recording of all activity and communication. Be part of a team that is solving complex technical problems for the customer and l earn to apply the highest standards of customer support.
- Troubleshoot customer NVR, DVR systems, and peripherals.
- Provide solutions for customer network connectivity issues and document technical problems, resolutions, and update Standard Operating Procedures.
- Guide customers through electrical wiring, programming, troubleshooting of A/V equipment, and have a clear understanding of encoding standards.
- Provide technical training.
- Build relationships with customers.
- Test products & software.
- Develop and share knowledge.
YOU MUST HAVE:
- High School Diploma, or equivalent. Some experience in the field.
- Technical, network configuration experience or related course work.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, able to diagnose and solve problems effectively.
- Professional customer service experience.
- Dependable, responsible, and self-motivated/proactive.
- Excellent English written skills and experienced speaker with customers on the phone and email.
- Experience or knowledge of video surveillance systems, security cameras, and CCTV technologies.
- Engineering background.
- Experience in the AV and low-voltage industry is preferred.
- Strong continuous improvement mindset, strong leadership impact.
- Experience with Salesforce.com and SharePoint.
- Demonstrated experience with Knowledge Management & Call Center Management.
- Good administration skills.
About Us: Resideo is a leading global provider of critical comfort and security solutions primarily in residential environments and distributor of low-voltage electronic and security products. Building on a 130-year heritage, Resideo has a presence in more than 150 million homes, with 15 million systems installed in homes each year. We continue to serve more than 110,000 professionals through leading distributors, including our ADI Global Distribution business, which exports to more than 100 countries from more than 200 stocking locations around the world. Resideo is a $5.0 billion company with approximately 13,000 global employees. For more information about Resideo, please visit www.resideo.com .
At Resideo, we bring together diverse individuals to build the future of homes. Resideo is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.