Develops processes and methodologies to ensure success of a complex project, including but not limited to product and release planning, identification of milestones & project goals, creation of schedules and tracking of all items to ensure successful project delivery.
- Manages the project deliverables and project milestones (not the people).
- Drives creation and execution of the program Plan of Record, including Scope, Requirements Management, Success Criteria, Schedule, Resources, and Quality.
- Responsible for stakeholder management, including coordination of departmental or cross functional/cross organizational teams as well as communication within the organization, outward to other internal groups and external customers.
- Acts as a single program voice.
- Strong understanding of customers and customer environment.
- Thorough understanding of the software legal compliance process, how to apply it and ensure that legal risks to Intel are mitigated.
- Defines and manages the project plan, driving closure on issues and gaps as well as maintains focus on continuous improvement.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Bachelor´s degree in Electronics, Computer sciences or related.
- 5+ years of experience working with Managing programs (Electronics/SW/Engineering).
- Experience influencing senior/executive management.
- Experience working across functional areas and business units to deliver results for conjoined goals.
- Technical as well as organizational problem solving skills.
- MBA Degree.
- One-Intel Inclusive Leader.
Inside this Business Group
Requirements listed would be obtained through a combination of industry relevant job experience, internship experiences and or schoolwork/classes/research.
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
Virtual US and Canada
Annual Salary Range for jobs which could be performed in US, Colorado:
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here