Invent, design, build, deliver and operate solutions that drive standards and efficiency across the ecosystem.
- This team build the infrastructure that allows other software engineers to quickly deploy run and scale their software,
- Plan design develop test and modify software systems or applications for enhancements and new products that are specifically focused on cloud service development.
- Using current programming language and technologies writes code completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- Complete documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- BS MS or PhD in Computer Science Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering or other related field with plenty software solutions experience Dev Val Integration etc.
1+ year of experience with:
- Programming skills C Java Go Scripting or Python.
- SW development for Linux based operating systems.
- Scale or Distributed systems.
- Understanding of Cloud principles and Architecture.
- Intermediate to Advanced English level.
Inside this Business Group
- Open Source contributions.
- Experience in SW development for machine learning media processing academic or industrial xPU benchmarks web tier networking IO and high performance computing.
- Experience using deep performance analysis tools from Intel and open sources for modern xPU architectures.
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.