Virtue is seeking an Account Supervisor to join our client services team and push forward the boundaries of marketing. Virtue is a Creative Agency born out of VICE. At Virtue, we collaborate with the biggest brands, the brightest minds, and the most inspirational thought leaders in the world.
The Account Supervisor brings value to our clients and represents Virtue’s ambitions on a day-to-day basis. You are a trusted partner for our mid-level clients. The Account Supervisor is owning individual work streams. You are taking a deliverable from inception through delivery working with the Account Director and/or Client Partner to ensure briefs are strategically sound and can facilitate strong creative output. You are creating and building strong relationships internally and externally in favor of great work. As you gain experience you will take on additional work streams and begin to direct and shape the account and our client’s business. You are working to deliver world class marketing programs in service of our client’s and partners all while driving forward the success of virtue.
ROLES + RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leading work stream(s) through all stages of the client relationship to drive seamless workflow.
- Daily contact with clients keeping them abreast of all activity across the account.
- Seeks opportunity to strengthen client relationships continuously.
- Ensuring what’s being created reinforces the strategy required to solve our client’s business challenges.
- Demonstrating strong ownership of the brand and keeping the focus on the brand’s success and retention.
- Challenges strategies, creative and client direction that does not support solving our client’s business challenges.
- Champion’s the creative product and teamwork.
- Provides clear direction and establishes expectations of internal and external stakeholders.
- Expert on the client’s business, competitors and industry and actively participates in the strategic development of Virtue’s work.
- Manages client demand versus budget.
- Delegates tasks as appropriate while ensuring quality meets Virtue’s standards.
- Understands the capabilities of Virtue and how each team and global network can contribute to client success and retention.
- Identifies and pursues new revenue opportunities within the client relationship.
EXPERIENCE + EDUCATION
- 4-6 years of relevant experience in client services.
- A passion for business, marketing and all things media.
- Operates with a high degree of independence, but knows when to rely on own judgment and when to seek advice from the Account Director and other team members.
- Applies sound judgment in anticipating and taking action to avoid many workplace and client issues and problems.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiastic, charismatic, energetic and imaginative.
- Approachable, outgoing, and empathetic.
- A communicator, in person and writing - excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Calm under pressure but fiery about delivering best in class work.
- Logical thinker who is always solutions orientated.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, ambitious, passionate, with a solid work ethic.
- Self-motivated, you just get on with it. Driven and able to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Culturally savvy and interested in all aspects of pop culture and passion points.
- Experience working with an integrated team and being part of an IAT.
- Experience and understanding content creation needs for social media, channels, and platforms.